of course, she walks like a drunken sailor, but walk she does.
This as been a busy month for my little girl. A lot of first:
- She took her first long car trip north to see Grammy for thanksgiving, an 11 hour drive (we night drove, that made it so much easier-not that she slept the whole way because she didn't)
- She had her first completely real food meal...thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, sweet potatoes, cauliflower and cinnamon apples. Big mistake as she is now refusing to eat any baby food.
- She caught her first cold, thank you Grammy and Ella-bella.
- Her first tooth started to come in while she was sick, quickly followed by the 2nd tooth. Poor sleepless baby (and mommy) can't breath and hurting gums.
- Her first steps happened right after we got back from Pennsylvania, over the last week, she's progress to her drunken sailor stagger.