Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Book Review Stardust by Neil Gaiman

It's hard to write a review for this book. Not because it wasn't a good book, because it was a wonderful, funny book that I can't wait to read to my kids. The ones that are still a twinkle in my hubby's eyes. No, I'm excite because I'm leaving for my cruise in a couple of hours. I'm sitting here at work watching the clock tic by so slowly. Sigh, back to the book.

This story completely excited me. I so enjoyed reading it and am excited that they are making it into a movie. The story line is so conductive to a movie.

Ta-ta for now!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Carrie, thank you for your advice and support through this mess. I'm very grateful for you. Enjoy your trip :-)

1peanut said...

How was the Cruise??!!!!!!

Dice said...

Guess who found your blog! Hope you had a good cruise!

Carrie said...

I had a wonderful cruise, post with pictures coming soon!

Carl V. Anderson said...

It is indeed a wonderful story, isn't it. If you ever get a chance to listen to it on CD, with Neil Gaiman reading it, I highly recommend it. He makes it even more magical.