Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Scattergories Meme- fun, fun

I stole this from MamaLee at Full Plate.

Guidelines:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following categories. They should be real places, names, things.nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, google it.
Copy and Paste to answer in your blog - let me know if you do this one!

Your Name: Carrie
Famous singer: Carrie Underwood (hm, I sense a theme)
4 letter word: Care
Street name: Cedar Crest Lane (where I went to high school)
Color: Crimson (such a sexy color)
Gifts/presents: Chocolate(lots and lots please! Dark Chocolate is a must!)
Vehicle: Corvette (I'd love to drive one, once. Not to own!)
Things in a Souvenir Shop: Candles (I'm a little pyro)
Boy Name: Charles
Girl Name: Charissa
Movie Title: Carrie (tee hee)
Drink: Creamsicles (yum yum!)
Occupation: Cook
Flower: Crocus
Celebrity: Carrie Fisher (princess Leia!)
Magazine: Cosmo
U.S. City: Cape Cod (never been there)
Pro Sports Teams: Cowboys
Something found in a Kitchen: Crock-pot
Reason for being late for work: Constipation
Something you throw away: corn husks
Things you shout: Crack-whore!
Cartoon Character: Calvin

Anyone else wanna play?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

constipation...

LMAO!

Elli said...

I want to do mine, but it's to difficult to find all those E words

Carrie said...

p-nut, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Elli, I so think you should try it!

Joy said...

Hey Carrie,
I'll do mine...should be interesting...