Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 34--Who needs sleep?

Star-Gazer Lilies, my favorite flower. I kinda like the above picture as I don't look as big as I am. In the below picture, I'm much more true to size. My belly measures at 46 inches. Considering my waist is usually a 29.......

I'm waddling all the time now and I only have one pair of shoes that fit. Thank you, water retention.

I still can't sleep. I'm starting to dread bedtime. I doesn't bother me on the weekends when I can just take a nap when I need to, but trying to get enough sleep to function at work, that just makes bedtime suck. I'm sleepy, but I can't get comfortable in the bed, rolling my big belly over is a big production number and it hurts. It's an endless cycle, I roll over because the hip I'm laying on hurts, which hurts my belly while rolling over (and wakes the bean) and I lay on the other side until that hip hurts, or I need a drink or I have to go to the bathroom (which usually happens after I roll over and Bean starts kicking) Arrgh! I am cranky and oh-so-tired.

Who needs sleep?

3 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

YOU GET TO SLEEP AGAIN IN ABOUT 20 YEARS.

I'M JUST SAYIN.......

Elli said...

Hi Are you excited for your baby shower this weekend ? I wish I could be there !

Have the T-shirt said...

Who needs sleep? Expectant mothers and new mothers, and those are exactly the people who don't get any.

You still look tiny to me!

Hugs