Thursday, October 01, 2009

Uh Oh, We're in trouble now!

It all started with this:

The bouncy chair. We introduced her to it at the end of August. Liv loves to bounce. She will try to bounce when you are holding her, loves to bounce on mama's squishy belly.

The Wiggle came next:

I love that wiggle. She still gives me that happy wiggle first thing every morning when I get her up.

Here is where she figured out how to get up on her hands and knees, she's so proud of herself. Rightly so! (September 9th)

I recorded this Wednesday 23:


She had it down pat by the weekend. I spent the whole weekend chasing her around the house. It was so much fun, but, Oh Boy, do I need to baby proof!

Zalebaby sent me this one Monday morning:

She is doing her best to get to a sitting position. It's been so exciting to see her learn and grow. She'll be 8 months on the 4th, I wonder how long it will be before she starts walking? Zalebaby thinks it will be by Halloween. I doubt it, but I'll let him dream. Me, I'm still looking for her first tooth.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Walking is tricky. Porgie was an excellent crawler, and she didn't walk until she was 13 months old. Izzy never crawled, but he walked at 11 months. You never can tell what they will do!

She is adorable and perfect! In the blink of an eye, she'll be all grown up.

maggiegracecreates said...

The first tooth is followed immediately by the first boyfriend (just so you know) She's adorable. Wish I could figure out how to see you guys really really soon.

Have the T-shirt said...

Oh yea....you're in trouble alright....life as you know it will never be the same again! LOL

She is adorable...isn't it fun watching her learn and grow?

Lady Em said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I watched the video's, she is seriously about to take off!!! Clara is doing this push up on all fours thing, and she can get her knees under her, but doesn't know how to go yet. It is amazing to watch, but scares the crap out of me. I have to baby proof too! Clara got her first tooth a few days ago, I was so excited I thought I might pee my pants over it. I can't believe your babe is 8 months already, and Clara is 6 months, they are growing up so fast, it feels like yesterday we were just pregnant. Oh well, guess it's time to pop some more on out!!!!