Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Snap, crackle and pop!

It's my birthday today and I am so looking forward to dinner with Zalebaby. We're not going anywhere special, just to a restaurant that a friend manages....which is not to put down the restaurant, food's great---I can never remember the name of it. We always call it Little David's restaurant ;-)

The little bean was misbehaving something fierce this morning, but has settled down now and I'm interested in food. The eating thing is driving me crazy, I've actually lost weight. I'm eating all the time, but it's not sticking.

My 1st Doctor's appointment is Thursday. I'm excited! I can't wait to see the little bean.

4 comments:

Raesha D said...

Happy happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful time at dinner and I can't wait to hear about your appt on Thursday.

Raesha D said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Guess what! You won one of my grand prize giveaways! What a great birthday present for you:) Please email me your address at raeshadrz at yahoo dot com

maggiegracecreates said...

happy birthday to you - happy birthday to me.

have a great day today

Christy said...

I am excited too! And happy birthday!