Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vickery's Bar & Grill at Glennwood

My birthday dinner was at Vickery's (I made a point to remember the name last night) It's amazing what you can remember when you aren't drinking.

Vickery's is a lovely little neighborhood restaurant and dinner was yummy, what I could eat of it. Meat is so not agreeing with me right now. One bite of the fried chicken and I was done. Shudder. The mac and cheese on the other hand, was fricken to die for. Crunchy on top, soft and gooey underneath. Yum. I want more.......

We finished up my evening with a trip to see my favorite 1 year old (and his parents of course!)
It was fun to sit and have a quiet evening with friends.
I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my Zalebaby, the best MaGoo a girl can have.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Glad you had a good time!

Lady Em said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
I understand what you mean. I am sticking my nose up at foods at would have never stuck my nose up at before. Mac and cheese is oh so good!!
~Lady Em~